Mold in your home after a recent flood? The dangers of DIY cleanup.
Did you recently have a flood in your home and now you see patches of mold growing on walls and other surfaces? Toxic mold is one of the worst contaminants known, and it can cause serious health problems and structural damage to your home if not professionally removed by mold removal experts.
Trying to remove mold from your home yourself, especially black mold, can be a health risk and can actually make the problem worse. Mold spreads and reproduces by spores that can be carried in the air or by water to new locations and cause new growth.
Professional mold remediation technicians have had intensive mold removal training as well as detailed instruction in the proper procedures for handling and removing toxic mold. They also treat the affected areas to help prevent mold from reoccurring. Contacting a professional mold removal company right away is crucial to stopping mold growth and restoring your home to a healthy environment.
Trust ServiceMaster Restore of Central and North Okanagan for expert mold removal services. Contact us following any incidences of water damage or as soon as you see mold or experience a musty odour in your home. We have the resources to respond immediately, with the expertise and specialty equipment required to professionally remove the mold from your home.
With one call, we're at your side providing expert guidance on what to do along with the resources and know-how to fix the problem fast. And throughout the process, we strive to minimize disruptions, answer all your questions, and guide you every step of the way.
ServiceMaster Restore of Central and North Okanagan takes pride in Restoring Peace of Mind® by providing professional residential mold removal and water damage restoration services to homeowners. We work directly and collaboratively with our customers to provide outstanding results. We will guide you through the restoration process to your home, every step of the way. Day or night, we are available to take your call 24/7, every day of the year.
The experts at ServiceMaster Restore of Central and North Okanagan work to get the job done right and stay by your side until you are satisfied with the results.
When mold is growing in your home, call the mold removal and mold remediation professionals at ServiceMaster Restore of Central and North Okanagan right away.
MOLD REMOVAL SERVICES FOR YOUR HOME
GET IMMEDIATE HELP NOW!
What are the warning signs of mold to look for?
- Dark spots on your ceiling, floors or walls is a sure sign of mold growth
- Musty odours and mildew
- Respiratory and allergy symptoms such as coughing, sneezing, trouble breathing and wheezing that doesn’t seem to go away
- High humidity levels such as condensation on glass and metal surfaces
MOLD REMOVAL SERVICES FOR YOUR HOME FOR:
Kelowna, Vernon, West Kelowna, Peachland, Armstrong, Lumby, Enerby